DMV Library — Vital Information
Whether you are just trying to get a driver’s license or are defending a suspension action, you may find the resources here that you need to beat DMV. In general, these resources contain original content documents (such as the introduction to DMV writs), DMV forms motorists need to complete (such as the driver medical evaluation) and action plans to help you beat DMV (like the refusal hearing plan of attack).
- Plan for Refusal Hearing (PDF)
- Subpoena Form DS2000p (PDF)
- DUI Probation Plan (PDF)
- DMV APS Hearing Request (word doc)
- Driver’s License Form 44 (PDF)
- Beat DMV Plan for Administrative Per Se Hearing (PDF)
- Beat DMV Plan for Zero Tolerance Hearing (PDF)
- Sample Declaration Form (word doc)
How Can We Help You Face Your Greatest DMV Challenge?
Don’t see what you’re looking for here? Call 818-570-6989 or drop us a line through our intake form. Beat DMV is a division of the Law Office of Rodney Gould. We are here to help you find a way forward when your driving privileges are on the line.