Beat DMV
Overcome The Odds Move On With Your Life Let Us Advocate For You As Only We Can Do

DMV Accepts More Documents for AB60 Licenses


DMV has made it easier for motorists to get licenses under the so-called undocumented motorist program established by Assembly Bill 60. As of June 30, 2015, the California Department of Motor Vehicles will begin accepting:

  • California residency documents that are issued by any government within the U.S., not just the federal government.
  • Consular cards from Colombia and Ecuador. (The Colombia Consular Card was added to the list of accepted documents in anticipation of the new Consular card being produced by the Colombian Consulate. Currently this card is not in production.)
  • Identification cards from Ecuador.
  • Passports from Tonga, Sri Lanka, and Republic of Korea.

Motorists with these documents will no longer have to provide their birth certificates as well.

No Comments

Leave a comment
Comment Information